is a leading full-service communications and public affairs consultancy in the Belgian market. Established in 1983, we focus on the delivery of expert public affairs and strategic communication services to a variety of blue chip clients in the private and the public sector.
We are the Belgian practice of Interel Group, a leading independent communications & public affairs consultancy with fee revenues in excess of 20 million €, active in Europe and the USA, and employing +/- 200 consultants. Interel is headquartered in Brussels.
Together with a seasoned team of PR & PA professionals you will help:
• Develop and execute compelling communication and reputation strategies for our clients
• Conceive and roll out communication plans towards various stakeholder ecosystems, including media, influencers and bloggers
• Manage communication & reputation crises
• University degree, with some years of experience in communication campaigns. Digital expertise is a plus.
• Fluent in Dutch, French & English
• Strong writing and storytelling skills
• Intellectually open, with a good general culture and an excellent knowledge of the Belgian media and political world
• Organised and autonomous.
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow and learn.
• An exciting job within a leading communications and public affairs consultancy
• Top level multinational client assignments
• Access to training and other professional development opportunities
• A fun and challenging working environment
• A competitive salary package
To apply :
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the subject line.