Havas Media is looking for an Account Manager (F/M).
Position The Account Manager is the focal point to a portfolio of clients accounts. The Account Manager will have the primary day-to-day responsibility for the client accounts and is expected to be familiar with all client accounts details as they pertain to media. Will also potentially lead an Account Executive to aid in the planning process and will take strategic direction from an Account Director in order to create the best plans possible. The person who holds this position is expected to not only have a firm grasp of assigned account, but also to take time teaching and guiding junior agency members.
· Media Expertise
· Evaluate media types and vehicles while providing clear direction and rationale
· Understand the buying process for ALL media, including digital
· Oversee the strategic incorporation of research into the development of media plans
· Write media documents, including plans, memos and POVs with concise rationale
· Proactively seek and/or review new opportunities and make recommendations accordingly
· Demonstrate strong working knowledge of all planning & research tools
· Understand demographic targets and general media habits
· Manage marketing opportunities
Client Service :
· Attend client meetings
· Exhibit strong understanding of clients business and competitive marketplace
· Maintain frequent/as needed communication with the client
· Manage the presentation of media plans to client
Media Relationships :
· Represent Havas in a positive, professional manner both within and outside the agency
· Meet regularly with media reps; remain up to date on all media property changes, new launches, etc.
· Responsible for work accuracy
· Accountability - Meet deadlines/due dates
· Proactive not reactive – think about next steps, not just what has been assigned
· Consistency completes work as directed, focusing on the details and quality of finished assignments
· Ability to be open and flexible – adjust to new changes easily with appropriate reaction to suggestions/criticism
· Prioritizes accounts, plans and projects appropriately
· Train and oversee the Account Executive in their stewardship of the account(s) for timely, accurate and comprehensive day-to-day account management
· Convey a strong “team player” attitude Communication Skills
· Consistently updates Account Director on status of plans and projects
· Provide clear direction to Account Executive, Media Buyers, Vendors, etc.
· Strong ability to present ideas, plans and thoughts clearly
· Demonstrate strong writing ability
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements :
· Master’s degree
· 2-3 years media planning or buying experience (agency environment)
· Fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Fluent in Dutch and French and have deep knowledge in English
· Positive attitude and strong interests for media & marketing
· Result oriented
· Ability to develop an opinion
· Planning and organisationnel skills
If you are interested, send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration in accordance with education, experience and skills.
- Attractive extra-legal advantages.