VELUX - Digital Communication Manager
Mercredi 5 Juillet 2017
The VELUX Group represents one of the strongest brands in the global building material sector with manufacturing companies in 11 countries and sales companies in just under 40 countries. Today, VELUX Belgium (80 people) based in Wavre, is reinforcing its Marketing & Communication Department.
VELUX Belgium is looking for a Digital Communication Manager
(M/F) to guide VELUX Belgium on its journey into the digital world.
- The Digital Communications Manager translates the business and marketing objectives to a digital approach. He/she develops digital marketing communication strategies and tools to promote our products and services online.
- He/she is responsible for the end-to-end digital customer experience across all digital touch points and the implementation of all marketing digital activities. He/she defines the best online communication channels and tools to interact with our B2B and B2C customers.
- He/she draws up an integrated digital campaign plan, consisting of digital media, social media, SEA, Marketing automation, etc., in joint consultation with our headquarters, our team of internal and external digital experts.
- He/she is coordinating all internal and external stakeholders involved in the roll-out of digital projects, including maintenance and follow through.
- He/she works on the optimization of our digital approach based on periodic reporting and/or customer feedback, in alignment with the omni-channel marketing strategy.
- He/she is leading a team of 2 digital experts.
- He/she is reporting to the Marketing & Communication Director.
- You hold a Higher Degree and have a relevant expertise in digital marketing (strategic and operational).
- Communication is your passion and you easily identify the best online channels to spread your messages and meet the needs of the customers.
- You are creative and analytical and well structured.
- You are a team player, have strong interpersonal communication skills and sense of humor.
- You have a first experience in project management, management of people, timings & budgets.
- You are trilingual NL-FR-EN
- You have good knowledge of Office 365, Google Analytics and Social Media Platforms and you can work with Content Management Systems
- In addition to operate at a high professional level, the team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humor. We work as one team to reach our ambitious results, and you will be a vital part in influencing our future logistic set-up.
- To develop your personal and professional competencies you will be offered relevant courses and challenging tasks. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
- The VELUX Group offers exciting challenges, great opportunities of influencing your own development with competent and committed colleagues where improvements, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values.
We are working exclusively with White Bridge, Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please send your application letter and resume to Caroline Delhaye: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to meet you!