As a global leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. Our culture is built upon our core values of simple, open and integrated. Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with ‘Total Audience’ measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement. By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance.
In Belgium, Nielsen is market leader in providing advertising information to media stakeholders (Media owners, Sales houses, Media agencies, Advertisers, Industry associations), in providing TV audience analysis user interfaces (Arianna, ViewTime) and active in effectiveness studies, by executing its 3R's strategy (Reach, Resonance, Reaction).
Do you want to join our Marketing Effectiveness team in Brussels
where you will get to work with some of the biggest media stakeholders? We are looking for a
Media Client Support
You will make a difference
by helping our clients to understand and interpret advertising spend and TV ratings data, solving their questions, enriching their user interface experience, making their work life easier in reaching their targets. This includes daily contacts with clients via email, phone or CRM tool, user interface trainings, face-to-face meetings, report deliveries. You will have a close relationship with the other Nielsen departments and a full exposure to the Nielsen international world. You will support the commercial activity, with specific tasks involving basic finance input and lead generation.
This position is a perfect fit for you if your distinctive strength is your client and solution oriented approach, leveraging current and emerging technologies. By joining Nielsen, you will be part of a team within a fast-paced and demanding environment, and have the opportunity to interact with other areas of the business.
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for talented candidates with strong communication skills. In more details we are looking for the following candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (both written & verbal)
- 2+ years of experience in Media environment
- Affinity with marketing research and data
- Knowledge of Nielsen advertising database is an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills and solution-oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills (experience in giving trainings is an asset)
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service skills across all media and with a passion for technology (phone, web chat, email)
- An enthusiasm for data and accuracy
- Motivated through achieving results
- Thrives at working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
Your opportunity to grow:
- An aptitude for troubleshooting, problem solving and producing satisfactory outcome
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented environment where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. Within our teams we emphasize the importance of diversity and inclusion because we know they are crucial to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. Our global teams work together to have an uncommon impact in the marketplaces and communities where we live and serve. Being a responsible corporate citizen is woven into Nielsen's DNA. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen, you can: Be yourself, Make a Difference & Grow With Us.