For over 15 years, Aspria has been at the forefront of innovating private members clubs in Europe, shaping a unique vision for integrated sports, health and lifestyle, all under one roof. We have, and continue to develop exceptional clubs around the world. We have a passion for member care and self-improvement, a commitment to excellence and hard work. We transform iconic sites and buildings into pioneering centres of Wellbeing excellence and have received award after award.
Our extensive club facilities offer a totally unique experience for our members and guests. At Aspria, we believe in living life well. Our mission is to create the finest clubs dedicated to our members personal health and wellbeing, underpinned by our unique Aspria Pro health philosophy and assessment system and supported by a team of world-class experts.
We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals to join our talented team. At Aspria, we believe you can do anything and together, we will. Our clubs offer our members and guests health and fitness, sports, group exercise classes, spas, well-being and hotel rooms. Our clubs are currently located in Germany, Belgium and Italy and we have a London based Head Office.
We value people who can combine a high level of talent and expertise with a total enthusiasm for their role. As Aspria, we offer outstanding career support, to help our own people develop and grow and be the best they can be.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen in our Head Office in Belgium. We are currently searching for someone with exceptional talent to join us as a:
A PR and myAspria Manager
(6 months’ replacement of Maternity leave)
As PR and myAspria Manager, you are responsible for improving PR coverage and member retention by ensuring that members’ experience through myAspria online membership platform is the best possible.
- Manage and liaise directly with our PR Agency to ensure all press releases are delivered effectively in order to maximize the visibility and brand message for all three clubs and group in order to support retention and acquisition.
- Responsible for coordinating the appropriate PR activities to promote the company’s brand.
- Hosting journalists, organizing press conferences in order to launch new products and news when appropriate.
- Complete all relevant PR reporting to London on a timely basis
- To increase engagement from our members on myAspria by ensuring we have their email addresses and ability to contact them.
- Improve member engagement on myAspria by creating an online editorial plan and a range of multi-media communication content for our members’ online platform with the support of operations teams and myAspria contributors (journalists, bloggers etc) in line with Groups communication plan and brand guideline
- Support Club activity with appropriate communications across all available channels; myAspria, emails, screens, posters, fliers etc
- Create and manage a quarterly member communication and activity calendar by club and by country.
- Work collaboratively with the other myAspria Managers across the Group to share content ideas and best practices.
- Work closely with our London editor to ensure that we develop and improve the member experience on myAspria platform and any other new functionality.
This position is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal and written skills who wants to be part of the fast moving world of exclusive wellness and sport clubs.
The role will also require regular travel throughout the week between the three Brussels clubs and occasional travel to the other clubs in Europe.
Work environment and offer
- You have a degree or Master in a marketing or communication or journalism field and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in an equivalent sector
- You have native-level fluency in French and fluency in verbal and written English
- You have exceptional content planning and project management experience
- You have proven ability of creating high quality online editorial and multi-media content
- You have an exceptional eye for accuracy and detail, the ability to adhere to brand guidelines and evidence of positive contributions to commercial success
- You are autonomous and have a structured work style; well-organized to prioritize several tasks with long- and short-term response requirements; ability to meet deadlines
- You are a results driven, proactive and self-motivated person with experience of managing others, working well within a team as well as autonomously
- You are service-oriented and proactive
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision; team player; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
- Fast paced, young and dynamic
- Multinational and multicultural
- Attractive remuneration package
- Replacement Full Time contract from March 2017 until end of August 2017
If you are a professional expert, have the relevant qualifications and experience, as well as drive, passion and a natural affinity with Aspria and our offering, we want to hear from you.
Please contact us straight away by sending your resume and motivation letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, marked for the attention of Axelle Baudesson, Country HR Business Partner (Belgium).
Visit our website: http://www.aspria.com/en/career-jobs/